Our Executive/Manager coaching services are guaranteed to improve your effectiveness or the effectiveness of a key leader in your team. Our coaching can help in a number of areas including:
- Resolving a problem performance area that is a drag on you or your leader’s effectiveness.
- Preparing a key manager for a higher-level position with additional responsibilities.
- Retaining a key manager or leader by providing additional growth and development.
You Can’t Get a Higher ROI Than Investing in Yourself or a Key Manager
People are expensive. What is it worth to you to achieve:
- A 5% or a 10% improvement in your performance. At a salary and overhead rate of $200,000, a 5% improvement gets you $10K and 10% gets you $20K. What if that improvement makes others more effective in the organization?
- Retention of a key manager or leader. How much will it cost you to replace that person. Estimates range from 120% to 150% of annual salary. You can do the math!
- A manager who is more prepared for the next step.
Our approach includes the following:
- Understanding the situation and key players.
- Establishing goals for development.
- Establishing a support structure to support growth including specific roles.
- Using an appropriate assessment tool to better identify strengths and problem areas.
- Establishing an action plan with follow-up.
We have two assessments that are particularly effective in improving leadership effectiveness.
360 Profile to Improve Your Leadership Effectiveness
Our 360 profile is guaranteed to give you the feedback and an action plan to improve your leadership effectiveness. We offer Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders which combines the best of 360° feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC®, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
Feedback is focused, balanced and constructive. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style make the profile easier to use and understand. Plus, you get your next steps with the three things you can focus on now for improving leadership effectiveness.
DiSC Management Profile to Know and Adjust Your Leadership Style
The Everything DiSC Management Profile is a research-validated online self-assessment that helps managers understand themselves in the role of the leader and managing their relationships with:
- Their employees
- Their manager
Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively. Everything DiSC Management Focuses on five key areas:
- Your management style
- Directing and delegating
- Developing others
- Working with your manager
Our coaching provides the needed support that enables our clients who have completed a DiSC 363 for Leaders or a DiSC Management Profile to improve performance.
Did you know that long-term studies reveal that only 34% of individuals completing a 360 profile without personalized coaching achieve any performance improvement?
Even more shocking is that the success rates goes to 90% when personalized coaching and team support are provided.
Team Building for Success helps you to interpret the feedback, manage the emotional reaction and implement a follow-up plan that will result in performance improvement that is sustainable.
We guarantee that you will see an improvement in performance.
Executive Leader/Manager Coaching (3 Month Program)
This personalized coaching program includes*:
- Initial 2-hour contracting meeting and assessment with leader + accountability partner.
- Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Profile or the Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Review including a 2-hour assessment and action planning session.
Follow-up session every 2 weeks to review progress and revise action plan as needed.
- Closing session 2-hour meeting with leader + accountability partner to review progress, determine action plans and plan for ongoing leadership growth.
- Unlimited email access for continued follow up for a full 3-months.
* Contracting, assessment review and action planning and closing sessions would be held either one-on-one in person or via Skype. Note that if held outside of San Diego area travel expense apply to coaching fees below to meet one-on-one in person.