Whether you are a new manager, or you’ve been managing employees for a while, you face daily challenges in managing and leading employees to get the results your team needs.
You need a high performing team. You need to succeed.
The good news is, if you are willing to rethink how you manage and lead your team and employees, we can help you improve performance by increasing engagement and actively building a more cohesive team. And, you will improve your leadership skills as you go!
In our program we offer seven simple steps that will help you on your journey. The steps provide you with guidance on your journey towards building and maintaining your own productive team.
All teams must start with a foundation. Our Seven Steps are based on the following:
- Human Needs: Employees are human beings – not inter-changeable pieces. They have human needs, such as the need to trust those they work for. If you can create an environment that helps satisfy those needs, your employees will be more engaged and produce better results.
- Superior Business Results: Studies show that organizations with the most engaged employees deliver better business results. Your results rely on your ability to build and foster a cohesive team.
- Work From Strengths: Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Leveraging strengths in your employees produces better results than trying to fix weaknesses.
- Hire Well: In the same vein, people don’t suddenly develop new capabilities or mindsets. You must start with good hires.
- Fire Well: Subtraction can result in addition. Removing one bad egg from your team can produce higher team results.
- Inclusion: Employees will look at everything from the standpoint of ‘what does it mean for me?’ To get and retain top employees, you need to paint a picture that includes them.
- Focus on Your Influence: You have probably been successful in an individual role, like a great soloist in an orchestra, because you had direct control of your results. As a manager, you will need to achieve results through influencing your employees.
Join our email list today and get a sneak peek at our program through your own copy of ‘7 Steps to Building High Performance Teams’ ebook.