What is the current state of your leadership team?
Is your team operating at a high level? What if they became a great team? What if they delivered 10% more productivity and value? What if that rippled through the rest of your organization?
What are the benefits of a more cohesive and productive team?
- Faster and better decisions.
- Eliminate silo behavior and decisions are implemented more quickly throughout the organization.
- Innovation is supported.
- Open and passionate debate that gives you more information and better options.
- Team members are more accountable including to each other.
- Lower attrition because team members are more engaged.
- Your productivity increases since you can focus on the business instead of dealing with team issues.
What are the situations when a team can benefit from a team assessment and development plan?
- A team undergoing significant change.
- A team that consistently misses it’s targets
- A team that is dysfunctional and has unproductive meetings.
- A team with a change in membership and especially when there is a new leader.
- A merger or acquisition.
- An annual business strategy and planning session.
Start with an Assessment of Your Team
It can be difficult as the leader or manager of a team to assess your own team’s performance. We can help.
Our team assessments provide an overall review of team performance, team maturity, individual strengths and weaknesses, and an overall inventory of team capabilities. Assessments might include in-person interviews, a review of business results versus plans, surveys, individual assessments and other tools. This allows for identification of strengths, weaknesses and potential risk areas.
We will then work with you develop a plan to accelerate your team’s growth and performance.
We offer specific solutions to assist in this process including the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and our Strategic Planning With Intact Teams Program.
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is an interactive and engaging experience that helps our clients build truly cohesive and effective teams. It all starts with The Five Behaviors profile and is based on the book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. We work with our clients to review their profile and team scores on the key components of the model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
Over the course of several sessions, we facilitate the team through discussion and discovery of the team’s interactions and results and build action plans that improve the performance of the team.
Ninety-two percent of The Five Behaviors program participants to date recommend it to other teams.
Strategic Planning with Intact Teams
Has your team undergone a significant change? Perhaps you have had key individuals join the team? Or, you find that your team is at risk or just in need of a review of key strategies. We can facilitate sessions using graphics and team building activities that will improve teamwork, accelerate your team effectiveness, provide strategic direction and specific plans and set you up for success.
Specific situations when we have accelerated organizational performance:
- On-boarding a new executive leader.
- Merging two leadership teams with vastly different cultures.
- Annual planning for a non-profit board of directors with 60% new members.
- Transitioning leadership after a sudden termination.
- Annual strategy session for a downsized organization.
- Have no PowerPoint slides– we use graphic facilitation.
- Achieve high levels of interaction from everyone in attendance.
- Develop better relationships, teamwork and trust.
- Build commitment and accountability.
- Deliver rapid, tangible results in a one or two day session that would otherwise take months to complete.
Team Assessment and Development Package
We will work with you to customize a solution that will yield big dividends to you and your organization. Our team packages are offered to assist leaders and managers in accelerating the performance of their teams. The following is an example of a solution – this can be customized to meet your needs.
Leadership Team Assessment (2-4 Month Program)
This personalized program includes:
- Initial 2-hour 1:1 or Skype meeting with the team leader to discuss concerns and existing issues and to develop a follow-up plan for improvement.
- Follow-up 1:1 meetings for 1-hour via phone or Skype for up to 6 members of your team.
- Team assessment to understand what is and is not working well with your team (confidential call if necessary).
- Team debrief 4-hour team meeting to review results of assessment and develop a secured action plan.
- Follow-up meeting for 4-hours to review your teams progress.
Unlimited email access for continued follow up for 2-4 month program based upon your needs.
TOTAL INVESTMENT (Up to 7 Team Members): $2997
Note: Travel time and fees may apply.
Leadership Team Assessment Packages are offered over a two to four month period depending on your specific needs. Our team packages are offered to assist leaders and managers in accelerating the performance of their teams.
Additional packages that are customized to meet clients’ needs are available including The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and Strategic Planning for Intact Teams.